{Image credit on photo}

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Thursday, May 6, 2010

This is it!

Tomorrow is the big day. I am finally graduating from law school. I cannot believe it. My whole family drove up from FL to SC today. Tomorrow night we are having a big cookout to celebrate with family and friends. My brother smoked some pork for us and made his special BBQ sauce. I am excited to show the South Carolinians that even people from South Florida can make good BBQ. :) I also made a mustard-based sauce that is more SC style for the locals. I will post the recipe later for everyone because I think it actually turned out pretty good (if I may say so myself). I hope everyone has a great weekend. I will be back next week when I officially have my J.D. Yay!


6 comments:

Sarah said...

YAYYYY for you now! Congratulations, freedom! (for now, haha.)

very married said...

HOLY COW!!!! I'm so so so so jealous! I still have one more exam! and THEN we don't graduate until the first week in JUNE!

You're SUCH a lucky duck.

Congrats on the achievement, btw!

Anne said...

Congratulations! Enjoy every minute!!

Little Miss Diva said...

Congratulations!! Enjoy celebrating with your family! :)

Amanda said...

Congratulations!!

Lynn said...

Congrats! Loving your blog! XO

My Fabulous Followers