{Image credit on photo}

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Done and DONE

I am happy to report that the Bar is finally history. Well, I say that knowing that I could very possibly have to re-do the whole thing in Feb. Yes- It seemed THAT bad.

However, for the moment, I do not have to wake up to study. THAT is something worth celebrating. (ching ching on the champagne glasses)

I moved into my new house. This is the first time I have ever lived without roommates. I feel like a real-life grown up now. What is a real-life grown up (?) you ask. Well it is one very different from a fake one that graduated college and took a year "off" (I call that year my hiatus year because I did nothing but lay at the beach and work part time. Tough life, huh?)

It feels kinda weird. It feels kinda good. I have a month off, and I think I may attempt a 2 week version of "Eat.Pray.Love." Translation: I am going to try to standby to Europe, quite possibly by myself, for a vacay with myself- this is all contingent on whether my friend PJ can come as well (and I really hope she can). I will keep the blogosphere posted.

I know this post is a bit of rambling (wo)man kinda post but my mind is going a million miles an hour right now. Unfortunately, my body is going about 1 mile an hour. After taking the Bar (it is 3 days in SC) and moving out of one house, then into another, and then on to attend a 3 day seminar type thing for the Bar, I am a bit of a zombie. I will collect myself soon. I promise.


In the interim, I hope all is well, dear friends.




3 comments:

Unknown said...

yay! congrats on all of the amazing things that are going on in your life right now! and i definitely think you should go enjoy europe on your time off

d.a.r. said...

Yeah for being done!!!

very married said...

oh my gosh. i walked outta the ny bar and felt the same way. guhhh.

i'm jealous of the europe trip though!

My Fabulous Followers