{Image credit on photo}

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Friday, January 15, 2010

Tory Burch & Speedy Gonzales

My dear friend PJ is an instiGATOR. (No lie, she went to UF too). For instance, I will go out to dinner with all intentions that it will be an early night. 2 hours (and glasses of wine) later, I am performing my standard dance moves. Well, in true PJ fashion, she sent me a short email that read: "Andale! Andale! A Reva! A Reva!". Said email included a link to the Tory Burch web site. What this Mexican cartoon loving friend did was unthinkable. Knowing I was in the market for Revas, she directed me to the TB sale page. See below for my mail today & have a great weekend!







4 comments:

Stephanie said...

What a FABULOUS start to the weekend, love love love the revas! Have a great weekend!

Unknown said...

I love them! I need some as well!

~M~ said...

Cute!

Katy said...

I love the color!

Cute!

My Fabulous Followers