{Image credit on photo}

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Turn on the Pointer Sisters, and JUMP for Joy!


My Bar Application is (FINALLY!) safely resting its little Bar App head on a State Supreme Court pillow. The only hiccup? Well, apparently my notary forgot to grace my application with her Jane Hancock. She only stamped the dang thing. Fortunately for me, the women at the courthouse must have just gotten back from a nice lunch because she gave me a week to get it to her without charging me the extra moolah (read: almost $400). WOOT! I would celebrate, but I am shoulder deep in a project for the journal. Oh well- I DID just have a long, relaxing break. I will post pics from my fantastic Christmas break shortly. What are you all up to this weekend?



2 comments:

Leah said...

Yeah for getting the application done! I can't wait to see your pictures.

Have a wonderful weekend!

angsamp said...

Congrats on getting your application finished!!

Go check out my blog.. I left you an award!

My Fabulous Followers