{Image credit on photo}

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Monday, November 23, 2009

An Attempt to Inspire. Round Four.

I am a little late this time, but I have finally posted my quote of the week. I really need to remember this when I find myself saying, "if only I had 5 more hours in my day."


Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresea, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein. ~Life's Little Instruction Book, compiled by H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Have a great week!


6 comments:

Rosalyn Kay said...

I love that TJ is referenced in the quote, but I wonder: Where would this quote fall on the TJ, AH scale?

Pink Lace and Cupcakes said...

This quote is lovely. Makes me want to never complain again! Happy Thanksgiving:)

HRH COLLECTION said...

Great quote...makes me think I should stop complaining sometimes :) My little puppy love is a toy pomeranian with what is known as an "angel face" or "teddy bear face"...

Jax said...

Wow. What an excellent quote. Wow. I am copy and pasting this to my computer to save... I love your quotes..

Lauren Lee said...

Good point I should keep it in mind! I tagged you on my blog:)

Patience said...

Great quote. Love it.

My Fabulous Followers