{Image credit on photo}

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

New CDs


There is just something about downloading music for a new CD that brings a huge smile to my face. This warm fuzzy feeling is always in full effect during the exam period. The one thing that keeps me near my computer (which houses what I need to study) is new music (well, ok, & twitter, blogging, google reader, gchat, gmail, woot.com, etc....but who is keeping track?) I am currently in a playlist bliss of the old (e.g. The Beatles), the teenage memories (e.g. LLCoolJ, Alanis Morisette), and the modern dance party (Lady Gaga & Cascada). Wait...Do you hear that? That's my foot a-thumpin! What are you are listening to?


3 comments:

Patience said...

I just bought the new Miranda Lambert cd and I love it.

Pink Tights and Pigskin said...

No better distraction than creating music lists while studying!! I left you a little something on my blog. :)

Pink Lace and Cupcakes said...

Hey girl! I know this sounds kind of lame-o but the new John Mayer album is amazing!! You would love it:)

My Fabulous Followers