{Image credit on photo}

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Weekend Update. Better Late than Never.

Pat Green weekend was everything I hoped for and more. Kyle and I decided last minute to get a hotel in downtown Ft. Lauderdale, and we hit the jackpot. On Hotwire, you don't know exactly what hotel you will get until you pay. Well, we got the Riverside, right there in the middle of everything on Las Olas.



Kyle and I got ready at our hotel and hit Johnny V's for a quick dinner. Delish.

(Before the concert. Look how excited we were.)

Finally, the most important part. THE CONCERT WAS AMAZING. Look how close to the stage we were:

(This pic is from my phone hence the blurry image. This isn't on zoom so you can see our precise view! )

He played almost every old song that I wanted to hear. We were also next to a fun group of people so Pat kept pointing up at all of us dancing fools. Unfortunately, I do not have many pictures because we weren't allowed cameras in the venue. But all in all, it was a great time. This past weekend made me realize how much I love concerts (especially at small venues). I need to do that more often. Are you all concert lovers as well?

2 comments:

mWm said...

I looove concerts! Even if it isn't my favorite artist/band I love going. If you love concerts...I am thinking y'all need to get out here for Coachella or StageCoach!!

I love live music-

dreaming in pink and green said...

I loooove Ft. Lauderdale! Stayed near Las Olas when I went down there...there was a place called Bahia Cabana and it was my little haaang out :) so glad you have fun!

My Fabulous Followers