{Image credit on photo}

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Monday, November 16, 2009

Brief Weekend Summary

Hello friends!

This weekend was muy bueno. Everyone had (a little too much) fun, everyone got along brilliantly, my team won, and none of the guys got arrested. I would say that is the true measure of a successful weekend when you have 20 people at your house, 10 (mostly guys) in an RV. Despite a phone casualty for CTK, all the planets stayed aligned. I will post pics later when my friends tag me on Facebook. Mine were on my no longer exisiting phone. :(

How was your weekend?



3 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like a great wknd! It went way too fast though!

Unknown said...

I can't wait to see pics!

Jax said...

haha! Cute... sounds like a fun weekend.. and hooray for no one getting thrown in the pokey! ;) Looking forward to photos! XOXO!

My Fabulous Followers