{Image credit on photo}

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I Drank The Kool-Aid



If you read my last post, you know that my phone decided that a 2-year relationship was just about all he could take. He so dramatically made his permanent exit this weekend by way of a pickup truck, at high speeds. It took me a few days to get over the whole ordeal, but today I decided it was time to stop lying to myself that he may be coming back. I, my dear readers, got a ...BlackBerry. I know. Once you go CrackBerry, you never go back. I am already addicted, and it is night ONE. K8 gave me a tutorial tonight, and I am right on track for a trip to BlackBerry rehab. The BBM and voice note thing are just too much fun. The best part is that it is orange! Has anyone else out there drank the Kool-Aid as well?


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love my blackberry! BBM me!

Little Miss Diva said...

I just got the iphone and I am hooked on it. Congrats on your purchase!!

Stephanie said...

Saying my blackberry is my 'crack' is an understatement. Me and berry - we're tied at the hip. Enjoy your new phone =)

Sonja said...

YAY! isn't it amaaaaazing? yes. It is. I love my BB. It's like Jesus in an electronic.

Enjoy!!! :) I'll be in the same rehab btw! lol

Leslie @ A Blonde Ambition said...

I have an iPhone, so I completely understand about the addiction! Glad you like it, congrats on the new phone!

Unknown said...

cute blog! i too am breaking up with my current cell phone (and company). i will be partaking in the koolaid next month - can't wait!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I took the Iphone plunge a bit back. It is awfully handy having so many features. I love being able to publish commments!

Anonymous said...

Yes...drank the whole pitcher! I'm a BB girl rather than an i-girl here! If only it could cook and do laundry!

My Fabulous Followers