{Image credit on photo}

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Monday, December 28, 2009

An Attempt to Inspire: To those who feel overwhelmed

It has been a few weeks since I have posted An Attempt to Inspire and quote of the week, and I really want to get back on track. This week, this post is dedicated to a few friends of mine who have recently found themselves grabbing at straws (and to anyone else who feels they have a lot to handle).

I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much. ~Mother Teresa

It is amazing how in tough times we think we are at a point where we have been given more than we can take, only to find out later that we are much stronger than we originally thought. You can ALWAYS push through. A similarly themed quote to the one above that I love is by Winston Churchill (and more recently incorporated into a Rodney Atkins song): "If you are going through hell, keep going." So to anyone who feels or has felt this way, in the words of a famous Pixar fish named Dory, "Just keep swimming."


Keep on keepin' on. You can do it. Have a great week.



7 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Your blog is so creative! i live it!! God will guide you...I like your quote from Mother Teresa. I do believe that!! Enjoy your week!!

Leslie @ A Blonde Ambition said...

Such an inspiring post! That's just what I needed today...Have a great Monday lovely lady!

Sonja said...

As many times as I've read that quote I don't think it really helped until today. Thanks for posting this!! I needed it! :)

Girl in Carolina said...

What a great reminder! Thanks so much for posting this. REALLY needed to hear it :)

Jax said...

I LOVE that Mother Theresa quote! LOVE IT! I had it framed in my room when I was in high school!

HRH COLLECTION said...

That is a great quote! Manic mondays!..... Keep your chin up!

Anonymous said...

what a great quote!

My Fabulous Followers