{Image credit on photo}

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Monday, December 7, 2009

The End is Near

[Before I start with the main subject of this post, I want to congratulate all the college football teams on their Bowl Games. Even though my team is not a participant, I am extremely excited to watch the "Hook 'em" Horns take on the "Rollin' Tide" in the Nat Champ. I am putting animosity aside. And it must be said- great game Nebraska. I enjoyed watching the Big 12 championship way more than ours! ]


I just finished my second final and now 3 take home assignments are all that is left till I can cross the finish line (aka the state lines from SC to GA to FL-home!) During finals I avoid Christmas music, decorations, and treats like the plague. I cannot fully appreciate the happiness of the holiday until I am done with le law school. I haven't decided yet if I am going to fly or drive home, but I do know one thing about my mode of transportation: It will include blasting my old time fave, Mariah Carey's Christmas Album (of course in headphones if on a plane).



I am also looking for suggestions for some new holiday CDs. Any ideas?

Hope everyone had a great day, despite the Mondayness of it!

6 comments:

Sonja said...

Thanks for your sweet comment :)

I must disagree with the National Championship as I am a Gator. LOL I suppose I'll cheer for Bama since they ARE in the SEC. lol

I would like to also add that my husband was pretty much devastated Nebraska didn't win. I mean really. he was talking about it ALL day yesterday and had a screaming match with the TV on Saturday night. lol :)

Hope you have a good Monday girl! & Congrats on almost being done with school!!! WOO!!! (if I'm reading that right?)

Unknown said...

Just showed James your blog! He thinks you're famous :) You may have a new follower.

For Christmas songs -- I love that Love Actually Christmas song "If you really love Christmas, Come on and let it snow." Makes me laguh every time!

ANS said...

I'm actually not a big fan of Christmas music.. Weird I know!

Good luck finishing your take homes!!!

Leslie @ A Blonde Ambition said...

Oh girl, good luck with those finals! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that all goes well for you!

Children of the 90s said...

Mariah's Christmas albums is one of my favorites! I could listen to "All I Want For Christmas is You" over and over.

very married said...

did you hear about that bill congress is talking about?? not allowing them to call it the "national title" unless there's a playoff??

My Fabulous Followers