- ► 2011 (26)
- ► 2010 (60)
- New Year's Eve Plans & Resolutions
- An Attempt to Inspire: To those who feel overwhelm...
- Thank You Coach Meyer
- Merry Christmas to all!
- It's December, and I am still thankful.
- The Shakespearean Q- In Modern Form
- K8 is ENGAGED!
- The End is Near
- You Love Him, You Hate Him, You Love to Hate Him
- An Attempt to Inspire- Fifth Edition
- One Down!
- ▼ December (11)
The Usual Suspects
Friday, December 25, 2009
I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas filled with lots of love, laughter, and of course, presents! I know presents is not all that this holiday is about, but I am thankful to be the wide-smiling recipient of several wonderful gifts. I must have been on someone's "good list" because this year Kyle gave me something in a certain little blue box. :) I am a lucky gal. Have a fantastic day!