{Image credit on photo}

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Thursday, December 3, 2009

One Down!


One exam down, one take-home, one paper, one confidentiality agreement draft, and one in-class exam to go. Talk about variety. I am plowing through but also having fun along the way. Hey, I'm a 3L. Also, (in reference to my last blog post), I decided to pick these bad boys back up.



Time to start running (like more than once a month) again. I have been pretty pathetic- I was training for a half marathon (A YR AGO!), hurt my knee near the end of training, and have just not been able to get it together since. I am good for an occasional run, but this time of year there are so many fun local runs (in good weather), I would be really missing out if I didn't commit. Please keep your fingers crossed for me. Have a great evening!

7 comments:

very married said...

good luck on finals/papers/etc! mine start next week - blech!

Samma said...

Whoohoo! After that first final is down, I feel like the rest go by in a blur of typing and brain dump. Almost done!

Patience said...

Good luck on your finals. I have one left. Thank God. Love the cute running shoes.

Blackeyed Susan said...

Good luck! My bf is starting to stress, his start monday! I'm sure you will do well :)

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Good luck!! You're in the home stretch. : )

dreaming in pink and green said...

such a relief - i'm done a final, a paper and a presentation, 2 more papers and a final to go...such a relief to have some of them knocked out of the way though! good luuuuuck! one day at a time!

Anonymous said...

i have those same mizunos. i bought them 2 months ago after wearing asics and nikes. my first time with mizunos but i love them!

My Fabulous Followers