{Image credit on photo}

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

The Shakespearean Q- In Modern Form

To view or not to view...

Sooooo my Mom wants me to go see Avatar. She just told me. I smiled. On the inside, I was doing what two-year-olds do when they are told they have to take a nap.

But then, the adult in me read the reviews. Ok, James Cameron. I may or may not have seen The Titanic 4 times in theaters. But then again, I may or may not have been 13.

Regardless, I may have to see this movie, friends. Is anyone else intrigued?



5 comments:

Sweet Caroline said...

We are still debating, I don't find this type of movie all that enthralling, but Mikey wants to see it. Oh, and you need to add me to your "usual suspects" list, duh! Hehe...later tater.

Chelsea Talks Smack said...

i havent even heard of it?!

very married said...

i'm definitely interested... but i feel like there are a LOT of movies that i'm interested in seeing soon...

Leslie @ A Blonde Ambition said...

I am interested, but only because James Cameron is directing, haha. It does look like there might be some neat special effects, so it might be good. Let me know how it is if you see it!

mWm said...

I can say that while I did not love Avatar the 3D version is worth seeing because visually it is AH-mazing! I am glad I went if for no other reason than to rock new and improved 3d shades!!

My Fabulous Followers